We, as organizations and self-advocates representing members of the disability community, recognizing the dignity of individuals with intellectual disabilities, the challenges they and their families face, and the meaningful and powerful contributions they make to their families, their communities, and their country.
* Ability Beyond Disability
* Accessibility for All Citizens Team "ACT Now"
* Active Gray Matter
* ADAPT Delaware
* Advanced Youth Leadership Power
* Advocacy for Kids, LLC
* Advocates for Ohioans with Disabilities
* Albany Advocacy Resource Center
* Alliance for Inclusion in the Arts
* American Academy of Developmental Medicine and Dentistry
* American Association of People with Disabilities
* American Association on Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
* American Council for School Social Work
* American Foundation for the Blind
* American Network of Community Options and Resources (ANCOR)
* American Occupational Therapy Association
* Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD)
* Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc.
* Autism Connection
* Autism Education and Training Center, Inc.
* Autism National Committee (AutCom)
* Autism Society of America
* Autism Society of North Carolina
* Autism Speaks
* Autistic Self-Advocacy Network
* Avenues To Independent Living
* B&B Care Services, Inc.
* Barber National Institute
* Best Buddies International
* Bethesda Lutheran Communities
* Broward Coalition, Inc
* Celebrating Abilities Inc.
* Center for Accessible Living
* Center for Disability Issues and the Health Professions, Western University of HealthSciences
* Center for Disability Rights
* Center for Self Determination, Inc. – Library and Training Project
* Cerebral Palsy Association of the North Country
* CHADD - Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
* Chattanooga Down Syndrome Society
* Community Access Unlimited
* Connecticut Disability Advocacy Collaborative
* Connecticut Down Syndrome Congress
* Consumer Council of Bernard Fineson Developmental Disabilities Service Organization of Queens (DDSO)
* Cooke Center for Learning and Development
* Council for Exceptional Children
* Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates, Inc.
* Council on American-Islamic Relations, Greater Los Angeles Area
* CQL (Council on Quality and Leadership)
* Daniels & Associates, LLC
* Darius Goes West, Inc.
* Delaware Statewide Independent Living Council
* Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance Pennsylvania
* Developmental Disabilities Alliance of Western New York
* DIAL Inc.- Center for Independent Living
* Disabilities Network of NYC
* disABILITY LINK
* Disability Network of Mid-Michigan
* Disability Rights Center
* Disability Rights Iowa
* Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta
* Down Syndrome Association of Greater St. Louis
* Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles
* Down Syndrome Association of Middle Tennessee
* Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota
* Down Syndrome Association of Northeast Indiana
* Down Syndrome Association of Orange County
* Down Syndrome Association of San Antonio
* Down Syndrome Association of Virginia Peninsula
* Down Syndrome Association of Westchester, Inc.
* Down Syndrome Association, National Capital Region (Canada)
* Down Syndrome Connection of Northwest Arkansas
* Down Syndrome Family Support and Advocacy Group of Michiana
* Down Syndrome Group of Northwest NJ
* Down Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City
* Down Syndrome Indiana
* Down Syndrome Information Alliance
* Down Syndrome Information Network of the Twin Tiers
* Down Syndrome Network of Northern Nevada
* Down Syndrome of Louisville
* Down Syndrome Support Network of Stark County
* DS Action
* E. is for Epilepsy by Paula Apodaca
* Easter Seals
* Eastern Carolina Vocational Center
* ELA Foundation, Inc.
* Evangelical Lutheran Deaf Association
* Evanston Citizens for Appropriate Special Education
* Exceptional Parent Magazine
* Family Voice of New Jersey
* Family Voices
* Family Voices Indiana
* Family Voices of North Dakota
* First Signs, Inc.
* Fotos Finas
* Friends and Family of Down Syndrome of Altoona, PA
* Friends of Richard Lapointe
* FRIENDS-Support Inc.
* GiGi's Playhouse
* Gold Coast Down Syndrome Organization
* Goodwill Industries International
* Governor's Council on Developmental Disabilities
* Grand Traverse Industries
* Greater Clear Lake Families Exploring Down Syndrome
* Green River Area Down Syndrome Association
* Gulf Coast Down Syndrome Society, Inc.
* Hawaii Down Syndrome Congress
* Hawkeye Area Down Syndrome Association
* Helena Industries, Inc.
* Higher Education Consortium for Special Education
* Independence Empowerment Center
* Independent Voices for Better Education
* Indian Creek Foundation
* Information on Disability for Empowerment, Advocacy and Support (IDEAAS)
* Institute of Abundant Living
* Inter-National Association of Business, Industry and Rehabilitation (I-NABIR)
* International Mosaic Down Syndrome Association (IMDSA)
* Jesus Cares Ministries of Belle Plaine
* Jewish Family and Career Services
* Jewish Service for the Developmentally Disabled of Metro West
* Justice in Education
* Kids Together, Inc.
* Kirk Advocacy and Consulting, Inc.
* L’Arche USA
* LaCAN (Louisiana Citizens for Action Now)
* Law Offices of Anne I. Eason, LLC
* Little People of America
* Louisiana Developmental Disabilities Council
* Lutheran Home Association
* Michigan Alliance for Special Education
* Michigan Rehabilitation Association
* Mississippi Association of the Deaf
* Mississippi Coalition for Citizens with Disabilities
* Mississippi Educational Consultant & Advocate (MECA)
* Music from the Heart
* Nashville Dolphin Swim Team
* National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities
* National Association of State Directors of Developmental Disabilities Services (NASDDS)
* National Association of the Deaf
* National Association on Alcohol, Drugs and Disability, Inc.
* National Athletic Trainers' Association
* National Coalition on Self Determination, Inc.
* National Council on Independent Living
* National Down Syndrome Congress
* National Down Syndrome Society
* National Fragile X Foundation
* National Minorities with Disabilities Coalition (NMDC)
* National Rehabilitation Association
* National Spinal Cord Injury Association
* New Directions--Down Syndrome Association of Sioux Falls, South Dakota
* New Jersey Coalition For Inclusive Ministries (NJCIM)
* New Leaf
* North Carolina Association on Residential Resources (NORCARR)
* North Coast Down Syndrome Network
* North Metro Miracle League
* North Texas SNAP, Inc.
* Oak Hill
* Opportunity Village
* Organization for Autism Information & Support, Inc.
* PA TASH
* Pacific Speech and Language, Inc.
* Parent to Parent USA
* Parents for Positive Change
* Parents United Together of Mississippi
* Pastoral Ministry With Persons With Disabilities - Archdiocese of Newark
* Peckham Inc.
* People First of California
* Potomac Community Resources, Inc.
* Presbyterians for Disability Concerns (PDC)
* Puerto Rico Down Syndrome Foundation, Inc.
* Quality of Life Enterprises, Inc.
* Quality Trust for Individuals with Disabilities
* Rayne Project Disability Ministries
* Regional Center for Independent Living
* RESPECT of Florida
* Rochester ADAPT
* Salem Christian Homes, Inc.
* School Law Center, LLC
* Self Advocates Becoming Empowered-SABEÂ
* Service Coordination, INC
* Services To Enhance Potential (STEP)
* Services for the UnderServed, Inc. (SUS)
* Shepherd Center
* Sibling Support Project
* Southern Maine Down Syndrome Family Network
* Special Olympics
* SPED*NET, Special Education Network of New Canaan, Ltd.
* Spinal Cord Injury Network, Intl.•St. Clair County Down Syndrome Support Group
* Statewide Advocacy Network on Disabilities - STAND
* Statewide Independent Living Council of Georgia, Inc.
* Stavros Center for Independent Living (Amherst, MA)
* Teacher Education Division of the Council for Exceptional Children
* Tennessee Disability Coalition
* The Advocacy Institute
* The Arc of Effingham
* The Arc of Georgia
* The Arc of Greater Cleveland
* The Arc of King County
* The Arc of the United States
* The Arc Thriftown
* The ARC-Macon
* The Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
* The E-Accountability Foundation
* The Family and Friends Down Syndrome Association of Niagara County
* The Independence Foundation
* The Kennedy Center, Inc.
* The National Youth Leadership Network
* The ServiceSource Network
* The Wisconsin Upside Down Foundation
Tuscarawas County Peer Support Group of the Independent Living Center, NewPhiladelphia, Ohio
* United Cerebral Palsy
* United Church of Christ Disabilities Ministries
* United Spinal Association
University of Connecticut A.J. Pappanikou Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
* Unlocking Autism
* Ups and Downs Calgary Down Syndrome Association
* Upstate Parents Network
* ViaQuest, Inc.
* Virginia Chapter of TASH (VA TASH)
* Willamette Valley Down Syndrome Association
* Williams Syndrome Association
* WorkSource Enterprises
* Wrong Planet
* Youth Advocate Programs, Inc.